Getting Started Introductions

Hi Henry

I am Ravi Kamalendiran from Sri Lanka, working for the leading telecommunication company Axiata Dialog PLC. I am the current head of technology for the platforms part of the business and hence my interest in CAMARA project.

We too have a few open API platforms which we are connecting to third party applications and creating an eco system of our own. We would like to be part of the CAMARA project - where we join it and contribute as well as learn.

Thanks
Ravi

Wow. Congrats. It’s top of my priority. I can only imagine the adrenaline rush from the daring exercise.

Hello @Ravi_Kamalendiran - welcome to the LF Community!

Here is the announcement from MWC regarding the Camara project and = the Linux Foundation.

Question- Are you looking to onboard the project itself or are you interested in contributing to the project so that we can connect you to the right contact.

Here’s a few resources to get you started:

1. For additional information about the Linux Foundation and the projects we support - https://linuxfoundation.org/projects-support-programs/
  2. Explore the projects we support at the Linux Foundation

Cheers,
Jen

1 Like

@Imanol - If are interested in learning more about our Mentorship programs, here’s a few resources for you:

1. Projects currently accepting applications: Mentorship
    2 You can find a complete list of all Linux Foundation Mentorships and Mentors- Mentorship
2 Likes

Hi Jen

Thanks so much for reaching out. We would like to contribute to the project as well as see what we can onboard from the project.

I will visit the given links and thanks so much for sharing.

Hello @Arpit_Joshipura - It looks like Ravi is interested in getting engaged in the Camara project. Are you the right person for him to talk to?

Jen

Hi @Ravi_Kamalendiran - Great. When you are ready, @Arpit_Joshipura is the primary contact for the Camara project.

Let us know if you need anything else and keep us updated on your progress.

Jen

Hi Jen

Thanks so much for your response. I will get in touch with @Arpit_Joshipura directly and see how we can get together on the CAAMARA project.

Thanks
Ravi

1 Like

Hi Jen

I tried to send a personal message to Arpit Joshipura but the system says that I cannot send a personal message to Arpit.

@Ravi_Kamalendiran I’ll follow up with a PM. -kenny

1 Like

Thanks so much Kenny for the response. I have emailed Arpit at his email address as well. Thanks again for this.

Thanks
Ravi

1 Like

Hello all!

1. My name is Konstantinos
  2. I am a Linux and open-source lover and I like to blog about Linux and Python
  3. I preferred to late reply to an email rather than wake up my cat that was sleeping on the laptop

It’s a pleasure to meet everyone!

2 Likes

Hey @kpatronas welcome to the community!
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

I would love to see more of your blogs on Linux, and Python :slight_smile: maybe you can share them here with the community.

Cats do need their beauty sleep too :wink: , pleasure meeting you @kpatronas .

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Nigel. I’m a maintainer on the ‘Egeria’ open metadata project (LF AI & Data) since inception a few years back. We have quite a few repos out there on github & are finding the analytics and scans useful

3 Likes

Hey @planetf1 welcome to the community! Glad to see you contributing on our forums! :smiley:

Hi LFX Community, nice to e-connect with you all!

1 Like

Hi @karanverma welcome to our community! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello @karanverma - welcome. Tell us a bit about you- what proejcts to you work on?

Jen

1 Like

I have been working on AI/ML and Blockchain projects. Looking forward to exploring more opportunities at Linux Foundation.\ :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, everyone!

I’m Matheus, 26 years old and working as a software developer.
I hope to learn and contribute with this community to expand professional networking.

1 Like