Linux Foundation All Hands Event Headshots and Photos

Hello everyone :wave:,

It was extraordinary meeting everyone last week, all be it the unfortunate event, I really enjoyed getting together and meeting all of our wonderful Linux Foundation staff at our Linux Foundation All Hands event.

As promised, here are the photos and headshots from our company All Hands event:

Headshots:

Event Pictures:

Make sure to head over to your Individual Dashboard and update your profile with your beautiful new headshots :wink: . Feel free to also use the headshots however you would like!

Your LFX Individual Dashboard utilizes your LFID login, so no need to create another LFID. Simply head to Individual Dashboard | The Linux Foundation (openprofile.dev) and log in using your LFID.

Here are a few tasks to get started with your LFX Individual Dashboard profile:

Completing these 3 tasks will

• ensure your open source engagements are properly highlighted
  • ensure you receive proper committee and LFX meeting invitations
  • allow your organization to recognize your hard work!

Task 1: Update your profile with your new headshot.

Task 2: Update your basic information and ensure to set your desired primary email address.

Note: if you are involved in a committee this is where LFX Meeting invites will be sent to.

Task 3: Connect your GitHub and LinkedIn accounts to highlight your contributions and company engagements. :slight_smile:

To learn more on LFX Individual Dashboard, you can check out our slide deck and video guides posted here: LFX Individual Dashboard Overview Deck and Video Guides - Get LFX Tool Help / Individual Dashboard [v2 BETA] - LFX Community Forums

To learn more on the LFX Platform you can find our overview guides for each tool here: Latest overview topics - LFX Community Forums

Again it was great meeting you all, and let me know if you like your headshot! :camera_flash:

If you have any other questions or comments feel free to hit β€˜REPLY’ below. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Agree, was fantastic to meet you and get to know colleagues. Thanks for doing this! You will have to get mine next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

My pleasure @Megan_Lehn and definitely! Hopefully we run into each other at another event :smiley:.