Getting Started Introductions

Hello Everyone,

My name is Marty and I help teams develop learning communities. I joined to learn more about how LFX designed this platform and the integration of other tools as I thin Open Source is great and I like the UX/UI , I have seen so far.

I am interested in how design influences behaviour change for the environment

2 Likes

Hi @IOD welcome to our community :slight_smile: .

Thank you, and we’ll love to answer any questions you may have. Are you involved in any other open source communities?

2 Likes

Welcome @IOD… Here’s a brief overview of why the LF has made a commitment to developing LFX.

Also, you may want to view a recent blog post for managing the life cycle of open source projects and where LFX fits in.- https://www.linuxfoundation.org/blog/the-lifecycles-of-open-source-projects/.

I’d be curious to learn more about your open source engagements and how we can support you at the Linux Foundation.

• Jen
3 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I am Priyanshu and I am a Class 12th student from Jharkhand India. I am new to Open-Source and trying to learn more about it.
and I love Tea :smile:

please guide me

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Priyanshu_Kr_Sinha !

Tea is great :laughing:!

Training is a good start! Are there any technologies you’re interested in, in particular?

Here’s a free training course on GIT, which is a great language to start with if you’re brand new to open source :slight_smile: Git for Distributed Software Development (LFD109x) - Linux Foundation - Training .

If you have any questions feel free to ask away! Great seeing you in the community :love_you_gesture:

Thank you Jen for sharing with me! This is awesome.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. :wink:
W the Open Source!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

A big "Hello world" to you @Walter_Palumbo :wink:

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

Very thanks Henry :wink:

Welcome @Walter_Palumbo. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Jen

My name is Chalermchai Rodsangiam.
I have a project in Azure DevOps.
I’m just starting to develop this area.

1 Like

Hey Everyone.
Myself Abhay , I am a junior college student and l love to explore open source.
I support communities who are working on open source and spreading it to everyone.

2 Likes

Hi @peck_anatta welcome to our community :cowboy_hat_face:

What technologies are you interested in? Are there any projects in the Linux Foundation ecosystem that grab your eye?

1 Like

Hi @MitAbhay it’s a pleasure having you in our community :slight_smile:

That’s awesome!

Do you contribute to any open source projects?

Yes I love contributing and right now searching an good open source project to contribute.

Hi @MitAbhay there are many amazing projects you can contribute to in our ecosystem, I would suggest you check out our projects on Insights to assess our project’s ecosystems and health.

Thanks @Henry_Quaye
Surely I will look into the projects. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds great! Feel free to ask any questions or share any interesting findings on a seperate thread here if you like!

Hey Everyone.
Myself Akash Tripathi , I am a developer at infosys and l want to explore open source.
I am still trying it at beginner level and want to learn more in coming days.

Hi @Akash_Tripathi welcome buddy!:cowboy_hat_face:

That’s awesome have you taken any of our training courses on open source??