Unable to schedule CKA exam

Hello everyeone, I know this is not the place for this, but I’m getting desperate.
I had technical difficulties during taking the CKA exam, for which I have ticket with the following number:

I was informed I would be contacted to reschedule the exam within 5 days, it has been 8 days and I have not rescheduled my exam yet!!!

I need help with this ASAP as this is impacting my work, I have tried calling the linux foundation number but I’m always directed to voicemail and noone ever picks up or calls me back.

Hello @Adel_Ahmed - Thank you for reaching out. The ticket you filed is with PSI, the provider the Linux Foundation uses to administer the exams.

If you can file a ticket with the LF, and then post your ticket here, we will escalate internally so you can get back to taking your exam. Apologies for the delay.

http://trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org

• Jen

Hello jen,

Thank you for your response, i have opened a tocket with lf as well 3-4 days ago but no one has been assigned to that ticket:
TCCS-50190

Hi @Adel_Ahmed, checking on this for you.

Hi Adel, I have been working with Jen and Henry to escalate your ticket and just wanted to make sure you’re all set. Do you need anything additional? Thank you! Mary

1 Like

thank you very much, I have been able to schedule my exam.
I was wondering however if my retake is still possible, in the history I see that I have been marked as absent for the exam.

thanks

2 Likes