The birth of LFN & the beginning of LF Edge with Arpit

Hello everyone,

The story behind LF Networking and LF Edge’s @Arpit_Joshipura, is one of the foremost experts in open source edge computing and networking. Listen to @Arpit_Joshipura’s story in the latest episode of “The Untold Stories of Open Source,” with a look at more than 30 years in the networking industry.

Arpit talks about how companies can profit over 5x engaging in open source for their mission-critical technology.

Check out the latest podcast here: LFNetworking and Edge Computing, with Arpit Joshipura

“You have to like what you do, and do what you like” - this is a great quote I took from Arpit’s story, and I believe the culture of participating in open source encompasses this.

Because I love the open source culture, I like what I do and enjoy helping communities maximize their open source experience.:laughing:

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this story, but let us know what stood out to you!

Also be sure to check out our post on rewarding your company’s top contributers and building your organization’s culture of contributing :