LFX Profile Sporadically Updates

When I login to openprofile.dev, I initially get 15% profile completion, after a minute or so it jumps to 58% profile completion status. This just seems like not the best UX

Hey @cra welcome to our community :slight_smile: :wave: we just recently updated the UX of Individual Dashboard.

I can see you have your LinkedIn and GitHub connected. I believe it just initially took a few minutes to fetch the data, as before this UX update the percentage was bugged.

I personally like this new UX over the older UX, do you have any suggestions on how the UX could be better for our communities?

having your profile completion percentage change each time you login just seems weird, should be just a static number based on what you’ve done?

1 Like

I agree that the completion percentage of the profile needs to have more information.
It would be nice it we can either hover over the status bar and get some feedback on what portions of the profile are missing.

To me, I have seen completion bars like this in other sites which I don’t mind. But would be nice if the user can see why the percentage is as it shows.

1 Like

Hi @Jessica_Wagantall and @cra just want to give you guys an update on this, we brought this up to our dev team and they worked on the profile completion UI and here’s how it’s looking.

I hope this clarifies the completion percentage. This should be pushed to production within the coming weeks.

Thank you!

1 Like