Events are back! Photos from LFN Dev Forum in Porto Portugal

Hi everyone,

I think we are all grateful events are back, whether we choose to go in person or remain virtual it’s great to experience and hear from our communities in a different setting :slight_smile: .

Last week I had the pleasure of speaking at LF Networking’s Developer Forum in Porto Portugal.

It was great seeing developers from different companies come together to collaborate for the betterment of open source together, and I’m glad LFX is aiding our communities along the process.

My favorite part of the event was being able to explore the city and learn more about the day-to-day lives of members from the community. I truly believe open source attracts some of the best people
As we are back to attending events I would love.

Food and drinks from Porto was a close second :wink:

Check out some photos from the city and the event here: LFN - Google Drive

What do you look forward to the most in Open Source events?

HIT “REPLY” and let us know :laughing:

7 Likes

Amazing seeing so many happy faces! We are back !!!

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

2 Likes

It was so great seeing everyone face to face again, and Porto was marvellous:)
So great and professional photos:)

1 Like

Wow @Henry_Quaye you’ve got a lot of really stunning pics there on that g-drive!

What do I look forward to the most at an Open Source event? Seeing folks come together from all over the world to do great work! :grin:

3 Likes

@Henry Quaye: thanks a lot for these amazing pictures!!! they will help all of us to recall how amazing is meeting face to face

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Glad you all love the pictures :smiley: It was a great event!

1 Like